- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili called the most power-loving politician of Georgia2010-03-01 18:17
Georgians consider Mikheil Saakashvili, the present-day President of Georgia, the most power-loving politician. According to the survey of Kviris Palitra [Georgian weekly] he got 7.83 points.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Other power -seeking politicians are: ex-Speaker, leader of Democratic Movement-United Georgia party Nino Burjanadze [6.06 points]; ex-PM, leader of Movement for Just Georgia, Zurab Noghaideli - 4.84.
Irakli Okruashvili, the ex-Minister of Defense, opposition member, political emigrant won 4.56 points; Shalva Natelashvili, the leader of the Labour Party - 3.65 points; Irakli Alsania, the Alliance for Georgia leader - 3.64; Levan Gachechiladze, the ex-presidential candidate, Protect Georgia party leader - 3.10 points; and Salome Zourabishvili, the ex-Foreign Minister, leader of Way of Georgia party.