- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia would like to establish relations with Argentina2010-03-01 18:30
Abkhazia is interested in establishing diplomatic relations with Argentina and opening three embassies in Latin America[Nicaragua, Venezuela, Argentina], said Maxim Gvinjia, the Foreign Minister of Abkhazia, head of the delegation, visiting Latin America.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He stated the purpose of the visit was expansion of political and economic relations with regions' countries.
"We hope to develop trade relations with all the countries of Latin America - Gvinjia highlighted. - In particular, serious partners in business can be Nicaragua, Argentina, Equador, Venezuela".
He added that the Abkhazian delegation held a number of meetings in Argentina with representatives of political and public circles.
The Minister noted the warm welcome given to the delegation. "No-one assured that Argentina won't recognize Abkhazia, therefore we have hope that Argentina will be the next Latin American country to recognize Abkhazia".
He explained Abkhzia needs not only recognition, but also close ties with these countries - ITAR TASS. "Here's a rich experience, here the infrastructure is very well developed. Here's so much in common with Abkhazia. It's very easy for us to talk to Latin Americans," he noted.