- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia held political consultations with Poland2010-03-02 12:22
Georgia held political consultations with Poland. According to the Foreign Ministry of Georgia, discussions were held in Tbilisi on March 1st and were attended by representatives of foreign affairs agencies of both countries - Georgia Times in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Polish delegation was headed by deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Poland, Andjey Kremer.
In the course of the visit, the Polish delegation held meetings with first deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, Giga Bokeria; deputy Foreign Minister Davit Jalaghania and representatives of the Ministry's departments.
The Polish side reaffirmed its full support for Georgia's sovereignty and territorial integrity. The sides touched upon the issues of bilateral relations between, with focus on the importance of Poland's support for Georgia's integration into the European and Atlantic structures in the multilateral format, the Information and Press Department of the Ministry reports.