- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Taking pictures of Saakashvili in Turkey was prohibited2010-03-02 15:58
After the meeting with President of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan, his Georgian counterpart Mikheil Saakashvili suddenly left for Turkey - Armenia Today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the airport in Istanbul he was met by Ahmed Aydyn, the aide of the Istanbul Mayor, then in the consulate of Georgia Saakashvili met with a group of businessmen - the Sabah [Turkish newspaper]. After the 2-hour negotiations the Georgian leader left Turkey.
According to the messages, the meeting was attended by a representative of Anadolu Group, which had invested in Georgian energy sphere.
In regard to the visit of the Georgian leader employees of the consulate demanded journalists, gathered near the building, to leave and take no pictures.