- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi: Kremlin pretends not only to Gudauri-Kobi, but all Georgia2010-03-02 15:59
Manana Manjgaladze, the press speaker of the President of Georgia, commented the messages of Georgian and foreign mass media on Russia's possible taking control over Kazbegi, Gudauri and Kobi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"As for claims Vladikavkaz, or, to be precise, all Russia, has in regard to Stepantsmind [Kazbegi] and Kobi-Gudauri. It's worthy noticing that the Kremlin has a pretence on entire Georgia, including its capital," Manjgaladze noted.
In her view, all these statements are a kind of psychological struggle, aimed to influence on local population, on investors and development of the country.