- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Leaders of Armenia and Azerbaijan can meet in Astana2010-03-02 16:41
Possibility of meeting of Presidents of Armenia and Azerbaijan in Astana is being discussed, said at the press conference in Yerevan Aram Safaryan, the secretary of Prosperous Armenia fraction, leader of Armenian delegation in PA OSCE.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Safaryan, the OSCE president country, Kazakhstan, has a positive resource to influence the process of settling Nagono - Karabakh conflict - Regnum. Yet he mentioned Baku isn't ready for a compromise in the conflict, and the one-sided statements aiming to smear Armenia are the proof.
The MPs is sure that Azerbaijan will try to involve Armenia in a dispute under pretence of faster solving the conflict, and will "drag a document, smearing the Armenian side, in international structures." In his view, the only way to fight it is coordination of approaches of all parliamentary parties of Armenia on Karabakh conflict settlement."
Khachik Arutyunyan, member of Orinants Yerkir party, mentioned Armenia is going to present the resolution on exclusion of military solution of conflicts in PA OSCE. He added that resolution specially highlights the "impossibility of blockade of one country by another and impeding the right for independence and self-determination."