- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Eastern Partnership forum to be held in Brussels in end March2010-03-02 17:57
The first sitting of Euronest - inter-parliamentary assembly established in the framework of EU program of Eastern Partnership - will take place on March 23rd - 24th in Brussels, European Parliament press service informed - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Eastern Partnership project implies political and economic approximation with the EU of 6 post-Soviet republics: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Belarus. The first summit was held in Prague on May 7th 2009.
The program doesn't imply granting EU membership, but implies political and economic approximation, simplification of visa regime, cooperation in energy sphere.