- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU delegation to hold meetings in Tbilisi2010-03-03 12:17
Today a high-ranking EU delegation, headed by Angel Moratinos, the Foreign Minister of Spain [the EU chair country] arrives in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Georgian Foreign Ministry, Moratinos is also the EU representative for foreign policy issues and security policy. Today the EU delegation meets with Georgian Foreign Minister Grigol Vashadze, then the press conference will be conducted.
Meetings with President Mikheil Saakashvili, Speaker David Bakradze, State Minister for Reintegration Temur Iakobahvili, representatives of various political partis are also planned.
The delegation intends to visit Kazbegi and Verkhniy [Upper] Lars checkpoints and see their work after opening communication at the Georgian-Russian border.
The EU delegation will arrive to Tbilisi from Baku and will leave Georgia on March 4th.