- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Next meeting in Gali to be held on March 23rd2010-03-03 17:11
Another meeting in the framework of mechanism for incident prevention in the area of Georgian-Abkhaz conflict will be held in Gali region on March 23rd.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the negotiations on March 2nd the sides failed to reach agreement - Novosti- Gruzia.
According to the Interior Minister of Georgia Shota Utiashvili, the sides discussed passing delivery of Demur Gogokhia, a Georgian, died of kidney failure in Gagra [Abkhazia] prison, to his family.
"The Abkhaz side gave no certain reply on passing Gogokhia's body to the relatives." Utiasvili said.
The agreement on holding meetings in the framework for incident prevention was reached in the course of the 6th round of Geneva Talks, held on July 1st 2009.