- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
State Minister of Georgia and Foreign Minister of Spain discussed strategy in regard to Abkhazia and South Ossetia2010-03-03 18:27
In the course of his visit to Georgia Angel Moratinos, the Foreign Minister of Spain, held a meeting with Temur Iakobashvili, the State Minister for Reintegration of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
After the meeting Iakobashvili said the main topic was the strategy of the Georgian government in regard to Abkhazia and South Ossetia and plans for its implementation - Georgia Times correspondent.
Iakobashvili noted that the EU support in implementation of this strategy is very important for Georgia.
Moratinos himself said he believed the new document to be interesting due to positive ideas it's reflecting. According to the Spanish Foreign Minister, the EU would study the strategy and discuss possibility of involvement in its implementation.
He added he would participate in an international conference, devoted to the consideration of the strategy. The conference would be organized by the foreign ministry of France.