- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mourning over the decease of the first President to be declared in Abkhazia2010-03-04 11:50
Mourning over the death of Vladislav Ardzinba, the first President of Abkhazia, will be declared, informed the source in the administration of the present-day leader of the region.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The date and the issues of funeral are being discussed at the sitting with President Sergey Bagapsh - RIA Novosti.
Vladislav Ardzinba died this morning in Moscow, aged 64. From February 25th he was treated in the Central Clinical Hospital.