- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Minister of Spain met with Saakashvili2010-03-04 12:56
Angel Moratinos, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Spain, staying in Georgia with his EU delegation, met with Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Journalists were not allowed to the meeting, held in Avlabari residence of the President - Georgia Times correspondent. According to the presidential press service, the sides mostly discussed the issues, which had been discussed at the previous talks of yesterday.
Moratinos reiterated support to sovereignty and territorial integrity of Georgia and promised that Spain would help approximation of Georgia and the EU in the course of its [Spain's] presidency in the EU.
Yesterday Moratinos and his delegation met with Georgian Foreign Minister Vashadze; State Minister for Reintegration Iakobashvili, representatives of parliamentary and non-parliamentary opposition.