- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia promised Azerbaijan to let no cargo with weapons through the border2010-03-04 15:02
Georgia guaranteed Azerbaijan that military cargo for Armenia won't be let through the Kazbegi-Verkhniy Lars checkpoints at the Russian-Georgian border.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We understand Azerbaijan's concern about it," said Foreign Minister Vashadze to Pirveli [news agency]. "With all the responsibility I state that no bullet will be transported through that checkpoint," he said - the VZGLYAD.
By this route Armenia receives most of transit cargo. The checkpoint resumed its work on March 1st, after nearly a 3-year break for repair and update. A Russian military baser is located in Armenia.