- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ex-Interior Minister of Georgia established a new political union2010-03-04 16:26
Koba Narchemashvili, the ex-Interior Minister of Georgia [2001-2003] established a left-of-centre union called Social Democrats for Salvation of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Unlike many other government members, Narchemashvili remained loyal to Eduard Shevardnadze [second President of Georgia] and resigned next day after the Rose Revolution in November 2003.
In a year the new authorities arrested him, and the ex-minister was imprisoned for a while. The new opposition movement will participate in the parliamentary elections in 2012.