- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Last respects for the first President of Abkhazia to be paid tomorrow in Moscow2010-03-04 16:27
The lying-in-state of Vladislav Ardzinba, the first President of Abkhazia, died today in a Moscow hospital at the age of 64, will be held on March 5th in Moscow.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The ambassador of Abkhazia to Russia, Igor Akhba, said the date and place of burying haven't been decided upon yet - RIA Novosti.
He added it can take place before afternoon, and then the body will be delivered to Abkhazia.
The state commission for organisation of the funeral of the first President is headed by Sergey Bagapsh.
According to a source in Bagapsh's administration reported mourning would be declared over Ardzinba's death.
Vladislav Ardzinba was the leader of Abkhazia from 1994 up to 2005.