- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
First sitting of Georgian-Polish Commission on cooperation and economy is being held in Tbilisi2010-03-04 17:21
Today, on March 4th, in Tbilisi, in Courtyard Marriott hotel, the first sitting of the Georgian-Polish intergovernmental Commission for Economic Cooperation was held.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgian delegation is headed by deputy Minister of Economic Development Zurab Alavidze; Polish delegation - by his Polish counterpart Grazina Henclevska.
Before the sitting Alavidze said the agenda implies discussion of cooperation projects in spheres of energy, tourism, transport, banking sphere.
Other topics for consideration: improvement of business climate in Georgia, enhancement of labour legislation, possible signing an agreement on free trade with Georgia and the EU.
The participants of the meeting are representatives of Ministries of the Economic Development; Energy; Agriculture; Finance; Justice; Regional Development and Infrastructure of Georgia.
The next sitting of the Georgian-Polish intergovernmental Commission for Economic Development will be held in Warsaw.