- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia conducted first political consultations with Turkmenistan2010-03-05 16:55
First political consultations between Georgia and Turkmenistan were held on Thursday, at the level of deputy Foreign Ministers - Information and Press department of the Ministry.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgian delegation was headed by deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Nalbandov, Turkmenian - by first deputy Foreign Minister Vepa Khajiyev.
At the consultations the sides discussed a wide range of issues of bilateral relations and cooperation in many-sided format, specific steps for deepening the cooperation in political, economic and cultural spheres.
Meeting with deputy chairman of the Cabinet Rashid Meredov was held.
At the meetings the Turkmen side reiterated the support for sovereignty and territorial integrity of Georgia.
The sides agreed in holding regular political consultations between Georgia and Turkmenistan.