- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia established diplomatic relations with Liberia2010-03-05 18:30
Georgia established diplomatic relations with Liberia. The joint communiqué was signed by Permanent Representative of Liberia to UN Marjon Kamara from the Liberian side and by Permanent Representative of Georgia to UN Alexander Lomaia from the Georgian side.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Based on the joint communiqué, Georgia and Liberia will develop bilateral relations in accordance with the fundamental norms and principles of the United Nations - territorial integrity and sovereign equality - Press and Information department of the Ministry.
The sides also sent a joint letter to Ban Ki-moon, the UN Secretary General, to notify him of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
The ceremony of signing the communiqué was held in New York, at Georgia's permanent mission to the UN.
Out of 191 member states of the UN, Georgia has already established diplomatic relations with 130 states.