- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia hired one more influential lobbying firm2010-03-09 15:50
This January the government of Georgia signed a 6-month contract with Podesta Group, one of the most influential lobbying firms in Washington D.C.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the USD 300k contract, the company is obliged to lobby Georgia in Congress and executive powers of the USA, ad also provide service, connected with mass media - Trend. The documentation, presented to the Justice Department, says the fir will also organize meetings of Georgian officials with American executive power representatives.
This January the government of Georgia also hired a firm of ex-Congressman Richard Gephardt, the 12-month contract at the sum of USD 436 800. Both were signed by Security Council Secretary Eka Tkeshelasvili on behalf of the Georgian government.