- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili again accused opposition of treason2010-03-09 17:26
President Mikheil Saakashvili considers some opposition members' contacts with Russia a betrayal of national interests of the country .gt-en-newsitem-inside
"There are people in Georgia whose hatred to the authorities transformed into hatred to own people; and these are ready, as well as in 1921, yield Georgia to Russia," he said at the ceremony of opening a Georgian-Turkish school.
He mentioned that Georgia can live without Russia and become a part of Europe - Interfax. .
Today Zurab Noghaideli, the ex-PM, Movement for Just Georgia leader, again headed for Moscow to he'll conduct a number of meetings and negotiations of the most important issues.
Last week ex-Speaker, one of the opposition leaders, Nino Burjanadze, visited the Russian capital and was received by PM Vladimir Putin.