- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition MP demands adoption of Charter of Freedom2010-03-10 11:15
Georgi Tortladze, the opposition MP, demands his colleagues to consider and adopt as soon as possible the Charter of Freedom he initiated - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the bureau sitting on Tuesday he stated he had presented the project in February, but the discussion hadn't already been started.
"We must pass this bill in the nearest future, as everyone sees how active the special service of the neighboring state turned. The bill won't only disclose the activities of politicians, but also introduce certain restrictions," the parliamentarian said.
Vice Speaker Machavariani called on the due parliamentary committees to discuss the Charter urgently and subsequently add it to the agenda of the plenary sitting on Friday.