- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia established diplomatic relations with Paraguay2010-03-10 12:58
Georgia established diplomatic relations with Paraguay. Yesterday in New York at Georgia's permanent mission with UN, the joint communiqué was signed by permanent representatives of both countries to the UN: Alexander Lomaya from one side, and José Antonio Dos Santos from the side of Paraguay - Information and Press Department of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Paraguay became the 131st UN country, with which Georgia established diplomatic relations. Ban Ki-moon, the UN Secretary General, was informed of it.
This year Georgia established diplomatic relations with 9 new countries. These are the states of Africa, Asian-Pacific region, and Latin America.