- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition: joining NATO will bring Georgia more dangers2010-03-10 16:33
Georgia's membership in NATO brings it additional dangers, members of the Conservative party, closely cooperating with ex-PM Noghaideli, Movement for Just Georgia, believe.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Proceeding from today's realities, Georgia's membership in NATO or deployment of military bases in its territory is an additional danger for Georgia", said Zviad Dzidziguri, one of the Conservative leaders.
In his view " Georgia-friendly European countries, the West, neighbouring states, must agree that proceeding from interests of the national security of Georgia, such steps are impossible for us."
Dzidziguri is one of the Georgian politicians who expressed desire to head for Moscow and negotiate with Russian government.