- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Ministry of Finance for return to the Russian market2010-03-10 18:24
Obtaining a new market for selling Georgian products can bring only positive results, announced Kakha Baindurashvili, the Minister of Finance of Georgia - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yet he mentioned that "caution is needed in regard to Russia."
"As for Russia, the main thing is to have a consistent approach, do not let what looks like a positive step at the first glance to turn out to be a Russian trap," Baindurashvili said.
The topics of possible return of Georgian products to the Russian market and resumption of direct air connection are being discussed in Moscow by Georgian ex-PM, opposition leader Zurab Noghaideli.
Georgian authorities criticize him for regular visits to Russia.