- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU hailed a new strategy of Georgia in regard to Abkhazia and South Ossetia2010-03-11 10:27
The EU hailed new strategy of Tbilisi in regard to Abkhazia and South Ossetia, said Catherine Ashton, the European Union's foreign policy chief - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She praised Georgia's desire to settle the conflict with peaceful diplomatic efforts.
Ashton highlighted the government of Georgia now must consult with all the interested sides in regard to preparation of plan for implementation of the strategy.
She also hailed Ashton's Tbilisi's decision to work out neutral frames of cooperation with the authorities, controlling Abkhazia and South Ossetia and call on all the sides to introduce them as soon as possible.
The EU representative reiterated EU's support for independency and territorial integrity of Georgia.