- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia and Georgia agreed on resumption of direct flights2010-03-11 10:55
Representatives of the United Russia and Movement for Just Georgia agreed on restoration of direct flights between the two countries.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The negotiations were held yesterday in Moscow - RosBalt. Georgia was represented by ex-PM, leader of pro-opposition party; the United Russia delegation was represented by Konstantin Kosachyov, the third chairman of the State Duma Committee for International Affairs.
After the meeting Noghaideli said that opening of air borders became a victory for him personally and his party.
Previously Sergey Lavrov, the Foreign Minister of Russia, stated that Russia was ready to open its air border, though after solution of technical issues [air companies must sign the due agreements].