- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
State Minister for European Integration departed for Brussels2010-03-11 12:23
Georgi Baramidze, the Stare Minister for European and Atlantic Integration of Georgia headed for Brussels - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to his office, Baramidze will participate in the Georgia-NATO commission sitting to be held in NATO headquarters on March 12th.
The State Minister will introduce the new annual plan of Tbilisi, in detail describing the obligations the country must comply with in the framework of NATO cooperation.
Baramidze will also introduce the Alliance members the new strategy of the Georgian government in regard to Abkhazia and South Ossetia.