- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Noghaideli asks United Russia to be the mediator in talks with Abkhazia and South Ossetia2010-03-11 16:43
Zurab Noghaideli, the Movement for Just Georgia leader, finished his 6th visit to Moscow - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the party's press service, in the course of the visit he held a number of meetings and reached some agreements.
One of them is agreement to resume direct flights between the two countries.
He also discussed possibility of return of Georgian products to the Russian market and resumption of export. Noghaideli mentioned this topic was more complicated and would need more time to settle.
The ex-PM also asked the United Russia party leaders to be mediators between him and the authorities of Abkhazia and South Ossetia to start negotiations. At these issues of refugees' return to Kodori Gorge and Akhalgori region would be considered.