- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alasania to meet with ethnical minorities2010-03-11 17:10
The Alliance for Georgia leader and Tbilisi Mayor candidate Irakli Alasania continues his electoral campaign, started several days ago.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today he held a meeting with ethnical minorities' representatives, residing in Georgia. The meeting was held in Tori hotel and was organized by Multinational Georgia NGO - Georgia Times correspondent.
Alasania introduced his plans as well as the Alliance's program and measures he will take in case he wins the elections, to electors.
NGO representatives said they intend to meet with every Tbilisi Mayor candidate before the elections to male the right choice.
Before the meeting Alasania disclaimed messages of some media stating about his possible refuse to run for Tbilisi Mayor.
Previously Alasania met with representatives of public organizations and won their support. The participants of that meeting unanimously claimed the Alliance for Georgia leader their candidate for Tbilisi Mayor position.