- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Inflation in February in Georgia amounted 1.5 per cent2010-03-12 12:44
The average monthly inflation in Georgia in February 2010, comparing to January 2010, amounted 1.5 per cent. According to the information of the National Service of Statistics of Georgia, in January 2010 [comparing to December 2009] amounted 1.1 per cent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The inflation in February 2010, in comparison to past year, amounts 5.6 per cent; in January 2010 - 2.7 per cent - Georgia Times correspondent.
The average index of inflation for January-February 2010 in comparison to the same period of 2009, amounted within 4.2 per cent.