- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Berezovsky disclaims rumours about his meeting with Saakashvili2010-03-12 14:36
The disgraced Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky disclaimed messages about his meeting with President of Georgia in Batumi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yet he mentioned he was ready to meet with "everyone, willing to make Georgia a part of civilization of the West," - RosBalt.
He added he had to abstain from comments in this regard, as Russian special services were still watching him. Yet he mentioned he loved Georgia as much as before, and was still interested in it.
Berezovsky explained he wanted to male Georgia and part of Western civilization and for that purpose was ready to meet and have business relations with everyone, including President Mikheil Saakashvili.
Yesterday Temur Shashiashvili, the leader of Tetrebi movement, stated that a few days before Mikheil Saakashvili had secretly met with Boris Berezovsky.