- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Co-chairmen of Geneva talks arrive in Georgia2010-03-15 14:54
Co-chairmen of Geneva Talks will visit Georgia with a visit on March 17th-19th , announced deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia Nino Kalandadze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She added that Pierre Morel [the EU], Bulat Nurgaliyev [OSCE] and Antii Turunen [UN] will hold meetings in Tbilisi, Sokhumi and Tskhinvali - Georgia Times correspondent.
For Turunen it will be the first visit to Georgia in the rank of the UN Secretary General.
"The Georgian side hopes in result of that visit the coming 10th round of Geneva Talks will be more fruitful," Kalandadze said.