- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ex-interior Minister of Georgia calls on Saakashvili’s resignation2010-03-15 17:24
Today Kakha Targamadze, the ex-Interior Minister of Georgia [in office 1995-2001] called on people to make a decision on Saakashvili's resignation.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He stated "the country will have no salvation till it's headed by Saakashvili" - the VZGLYAD.
In his interview to Asaval Dasavali [Georgian newspaper] he noted that "Georgian nation should gather, be it a people's assembly or a people's convention, and made these authorities resign."
In his opinion, the country should be headed by a person who had never been in its government.
"Georgians must shift Saakashvii's power," he said.
In his time Targamadze resigned under the pressure of opposition; now he lives in Moscow.