- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Money transactions to Georgia increased in February2010-03-16 10:50
In February 2010 money transactions to Georgia from abroad amounted USD 61.7 mln - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the National Bank of Georgia, it's by USD 9.4 mln, or 17.9 per cent more than the index of February 2009. Transactions from Russia increased by USD 5.6 mln and amounted USD 32.7 mln. From Ukraine - by USD 0.8 mln, up to USD 4.7 mln; from Greece - by USD 1.2 mln, to USD 4.5 mln.
This February USD 5.6 mln were sent to Georgia from abroad, and it's by USD 0.1 mln less than in February 2009.