- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Parliament’s delegation headed for Paris2010-03-16 12:53
This morning the delegation of the Georgian Parliament headed for Paris. MPs announced they would participate in sittings of CE committees for politics and monitoring.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the sittings the sides will consider issues of Georgian-Russian conflict. The CE, which has already adopted 3 resolutions on the results of August war of 2008, is preparing for discussion of the topic in April - Georgia Times correspondent.
Georgian delegates note they intend to point the CE's attention to the "Russia's non-implementation of international obligations and CE resolutions," and also demand access of the Council of Europe monitors to the territory of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.