- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
British ambassador indignant about “special report” of Imedi2010-03-16 14:42
Dennis Keefe, the ambassador of Great Britain to Georgia, calls the program of Imedi on invasion irresponsible.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He demands immediate broadcasting of the message his image was used in that program without his permission.
He said his speech in the episode, used by Imedi, wasn't anyhow connected to the events the program of March 13th modeled, and drives into deep confusion, as well the moment of the President of Georgia and PM of Great Britain speak on non-existing events.
The ambassador denied any participation in the program and said it will impact reputation of Georgia.
Keefe added neither he nor the government of Great Britain refer to the program and said the use of his image in the clip was impolite to him as the ambassador of Great Britain to Georgia.