- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
One more record about Imedi appeared in the Internet2010-03-17 11:48
Yesterday one more record about the scandalous report of Imedi appeared in the Internet - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It's a recorded phone talk of President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili and Minister of Culture of Georgia Nikoloz Rurua, currently staying in Paris with a visit.
First Saakashvili asks the Minister about the visit of Stevie Wonder to Georgia, and then mentions in case Houston agrees, Wonder won't be needed.
Then they touch upon the notorious news program, Rurua asks whether the panic was severe, Saakashvili answers there wasn't much of panic.
"They should have made an inscription warning it was an imitation. I've already told Arveladze about that," Saakashvili highlighted and added the scene showed the threats quite accurately.