- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian PM met with the EU President2010-03-17 13:24
Nikoloz Gilauri, the PM of Georgia, staying in Brussels with a visit, met with Herman van Rompuy, the PM of Belgium and the President of the EU - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Georgian TV companies, the EU President expressed support for sovereignty and territorial integrity of Georgia. He hopes Russia will implement all the obligations of the cease-fire agreement signed in August 2008.
The EU President said the Union closely watches the development of events in Georgia. He mentioned they discussed the topic of upcoming elections in May 2010. The EU President said he wouldn't send a monitoring unit to these elections, but would closely watch the process.