- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Extremists from Azerbaijan received weapons from Georgia2010-03-17 15:40
The Ministry of National Security of Azerbaijan detained 8 members of a radical religious grouping, including residents of Dagestan and Chechnya. The grouping planned conducting mass terrorist acts in Baku, APA reports citing to a source in law enforcement structures.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the media, the detained brought significant amounts of weapons from Georgia.
One member of the grouping was detained in the territory of Balaken region of Azerbiajan [north of the country] at the attempt of bringing weapons from Georgia. He was confiscated a large shipment of weapons and drugs.
Now police is trying to arrest the rest of the grouping. The date of the detention wasn't mentioned. The Ministry hasn't already commented the messages.