- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
On more death due to Imedi program2010-03-17 16:28
Gaioz Odishelidze, 50, resident of Aragvispiri [Dusheti region], died of a heart attack while watching the dramatization aired by Imedi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Aleco, the son of the deceased, said his father felt pain in chest, then fainted - Maestro.
"We were watching Imedi together. When they reported about war, it happened. He started feeling bad," he said.
The 50-year old man suffered a heart attack 6 years before, but felt good in recent times.
Local emergency service said Odeshelidze had a heart attack on Saturday night.
Previously Dmitry Lordkipanidze, the MP, said a woman, whose son serves in the army, had died of a heart attack when watching the program.