- PACE President arrives to Georgia 2013-05-28 13:42
- Ivanishvili urges Georgians living abroad to return to Georgia 2013-05-28 13:04
- Days of Georgian Diaspora 2013 in Tbilisi 2013-05-28 12:36
- Georgian FM: Russia violates the basic principles of international law 2013-05-28 12:02
- Azerbaijan is developing in all areas - PACE President 2013-05-27 14:06
- Festival of Azerbaijani culture took place in Georgia 2013-05-27 13:23
- The court of appeal has left Vano Merabishvili in detention 2013-05-27 12:52
On more death due to Imedi program2010-03-17 16:28
Gaioz Odishelidze, 50, resident of Aragvispiri [Dusheti region], died of a heart attack while watching the dramatization aired by Imedi.
Aleco, the son of the deceased, said his father felt pain in chest, then fainted - Maestro.
"We were watching Imedi together. When they reported about war, it happened. He started feeling bad," he said.
The 50-year old man suffered a heart attack 6 years before, but felt good in recent times.
Local emergency service said Odeshelidze had a heart attack on Saturday night.
Previously Dmitry Lordkipanidze, the MP, said a woman, whose son serves in the army, had died of a heart attack when watching the program.