- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Turkey introduces duty on letting in cars with foreign number plates2010-03-17 17:59
Turkey imposes a duty on transit travels of cars with foreign or temporary number plates -Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At today's briefing Georgi Tabatadze, the director of the consular department of the Interior Ministry of Georgia stated the new rule is introduced on the basis of the due decree of the Ministry of Transport of Turkey.
All the vehicles able to carry cargo, fall under the rule. The duty for empty cars amounts EUR 600; for loaded - twice as much.
Minibuses and empty cars delivered from Europe to Georgia, also fall under the rule.
For better informing of the drivers the Ministry of Transport of Turkey decided to postpone taking duty from vehicles with temporary number plates to May 1st.