- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Floods left hundreds of Georgians homeless2010-03-17 18:39
In various regions of Georgia hundreds of people were left homeless because of heavy rains and winds, and subsequent floods.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Rivers burst their banks and flooded streets, yards, ground floors in many towns and villages - Interfax.
Most aggrieves regions are Racha- Lechkhumi, Svaneti, Mtskheta-Mtianeti, Kvemo-Kartli, Kakheti. Floods also killed lots of cattle and poultry, damaged agricultural territories.
In Tbilisi, especially its old part, dozens of houses were also flooded. Faults in power and water supplies appeared.