- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU to start negotiations with Georgia on agreement on association soon2010-03-18 11:53
Preparation for negotiations on agreement on association between the EU and Georgia reached the final stage, said the European Commission chairman Jose Manuel Barroso after the bilateral meeting with Georgian PM Nika Gilauri - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The negotiations can start soon, he said.
He highlighted that establishment of free trade zone will be an important part of agreement on association.
He highlighted the progress Georgia made in fighting corruption and reforming the justice system; and urged to complete the democratic reforms and grant the full-fledged freedom to mass media.