- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU called on Moscow to grant EUMM access to Abkhazia and South Ossetia2010-03-18 16:05
Jose Manuel Barroso, the chairman of the European Commission, calls on Russia to ensure regular and obstacle-free access for the EU monitors to Abkhazia and South Ossetia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The position of the EU was voiced at the meeting of Barroso and Georgian PM Nika Gilauri in Brussels.
Besides, he also mentioned the importance of Russia's implementing agreements of August 12th and September 8th 2008 fully.
Barroso also hailed the new strategy of Tbilisi in regard to Abkhazia and South Ossetia and Georgian government's desire to settle the conflict peacefully. He noted the importance of Geneva Talks for security in Caucasus and called on the sides to reach specific progress.