- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Anti-Occupation Movement appeared in Georgia2010-03-18 16:54
Georgian parties of the nationalist alignment established the Anti-Occupation Movement.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Bachuki Kardava, the NDP leader, stated that Georgia is waiting for "total political and military aggression of Georgia."
He added that "Russian forces", on which Moscow can rely, appeared in the country.
Irakli Tsereteli, the Party of National Independence leader, said the "anti-occupation movement must embrace the entire country do not let Georgia lose independency and let it restore the territorial integrity".
"There is a danger from the side of both the authorities and opposition, legalization of Georgia's territorial integrity destruction can take place," explained Tamar Chkheidze, the chairperson of Ilia Chavchavadze Society.