- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian delegation in PACE to demand discussion of Imedi’s notorious video2010-03-18 17:30
Russian delegation in PACE will raise the issue of Imedi's report on "invasion" of Russian forces to Georgia, in the Assembly, said Konstantin Kosachyov, the head of the Russian delegation - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He explained he sent a letter to PACE rapporteurs on Russian-Georgian dossier, who intend to visit Georgia in mid April in the framework of preparing a new resolution. "The letter contains very negative assessments of what was aired by Imedi. It's highlighted this course is aimed for further destabilization of relations, failure of agreements on their restoration, smearing Georgian opposition," Kosachyov said.
He added Russian parliamentarians in PACE will raise the issue of Imedi provocation this week, at the sitting of the commission for monitoring the Assembly to be held in Paris.
Kosachyov explained the meeting would be closed, yet expressed hope for open discussion at PACE session in April, where another report on Russian-Georgian dossier would be discussed.