- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
European Parliament is indignant about the scandalous report of Imedi2010-03-18 18:22
The European Parliament condemned the report of Imedi on alleged "Russian invasion" in Georgia, reported Leonid Slutskiy, the deputy head of the Russian delegation to PACE - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He said that in the course of discussion of another resolution on Russian-Georgian dossier in commission for monitoring Russian delegates mentioned the incident and pointed at its inadmissibility. "The reaction of the European parliamentarians was quite constructive. Surely, the incident with Imedi causes censure," he said.
He also expressed hope this position would find reflection in preparation of the new report on events of August 2008.
Yet the Russian MP reminded the issue of war between Georgia and Russia will be discussed at the PACE session in April.