- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Imedi’s video killed one more person2010-03-19 11:47
A Georgian died of a stroke, caused by watching the notorious video of Imedi channel. Vano Nasaridze remained in hospital in Tbilisi since Sunday, was conducted a many-hours' operation - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Previously two people - a man and a woman died of heart attacks.
It was a video on alleged invasion of Russian troops and death of President Saakashvili. It stirred a panic all around Georgia. Yet it turned out to be an "innocent" attempt to "show" the scenario of possible events in case the "Georgian society won't be consolidated against the Russian plan." On the order of President Mikheil Saakashvili, his press secretary Manjgaladze arrived in the studio and calmed down the people, saying such a turn of events can't happen in Georgia at the present-day stage.
The Imedi channel apologized to the audience for the clip's being an "imitation" and its stirring the society.