- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lavrov: Russia and the USA are not friends yet2010-03-19 12:20
In the view of Sergey Lavrov, the Foreign Minister of Russia, Moscow and Washington has already stopped being opponents, but hasn't already become friends. "With appearance of Barack Obama atmosphere in relations between he two countries improved," he noted - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Lavrov believes dialog between the Foreign Ministry of Russia and the U.S. Secretary of State has become more constructive.
In the course of Russia-NATO Council meeting last May Lavrov said that the USA and Russia will conduct joint work on prevention of inter-ethnical conflicts in Caucasus.
Sergey Lavrov and Hillary Clinton confirmed that though discords around August events in South Ossetia remain, both the USA and Russia see stability in the region as they task.