- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EBRD head named the main problems of Georgian economy2010-03-19 13:04
According Thomas Mirow, the EBRD President, the post-crisis recovery of Georgia will be slow and complicated. He noted that though the growth has begun, the index will amount only 2 per cent - Business Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Mirow cannot understand the basis of Georgian government's optimism. He believes the main dangers for the country's economy are negative trade balance and decrease of investments. Besides, he's sure in this period there are few healthy Georgian companies which can be given a loan.
Previously Georgia Times reported of the EUR 180 mln to be allocated by the EBRD to Georgia for construction of a railway bypassing Tbilisi and a 500kV power line to connect energy systems of Georgia and Turkey.